1. Purpose and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of our website, owned by SOIMER TELECOMUNICACIONS S.L.U. Browsing the SOIMER TELECOMUNICACIONS S.L.U website attributes the condition of user thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified. You are obliged to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. You will respond to SOIMER TELECOMUNICACIONS S.L.U or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused to you as a result of breach of said obligation.
2. Identification and communications
SOIMER TELECOMUNICACIONS S.L.U, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
– Its corporate name is: SOIMER TELECOMUNICACIONS S.L.U
– Your CIF is: B63264055
– Its registered office is at: CARRER PARC TECNOLOGIC 1 – (08711) ODENA
All notifications and communications that you make with SOIMER TELECOMUNICACIONS S.L.U will be considered effective, for all purposes, as long as they are made by the means specified above.
3. Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are freely accessible, however, SOIMER TELECOMUNICACIONS S.L.U conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website upon prior completion of the corresponding form.
You guarantee the authenticity and timeliness of all the data that you communicate to SOIMER TELECOMUNICACIONS S.L.U and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements that you make.
You expressly agree to make appropriate use of the contents and services of EL SOIMER TELECOMUNICACIONS S.L.U and not to use them for, among others:
– Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in defense of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
– Introducing computer viruses into the network or performing actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of SOIMER TELECOMUNICACIONS S.L.U or of third parties; as well as obstructing the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which SOIMER TELECOMUNICACIONS S.L.U provides its services.
– Attempting to access data of other people or restricted areas of the computer systems of SOIMER TELECOMUNICACIONS S.L.U or of third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
– Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of SOIMER TELECOMUNICACIONS S.L.U or of third parties.
– Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
– Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
– Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to SOIMER TELECOMUNICACIONS SLU, without any of the the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, you, who access this website, can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of SOIMER TELECOMUNICACIONS S.L.U., without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between SOIMER TELECOMUNICACIONS S.L.U and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by SOIMER TELECOMUNICACIONS S.L.U of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from SOIMER TELECOMUNICACIONS S.L.U. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page or home page of our website, and must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about SOIMER TELECOMUNICACIONS SLU, or include illegal content, contrary to the good manners and public order.
SOIMER TELECOMUNICACIONS S.L.U is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
4. Exclusion of guarantees and liability
SOIMER TELECOMUNICACIONS S.L.U excludes, as far as the legal system allows, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
– The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to the that has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
– The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
– Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, SOIMER TELECOMUNICACIONS SLU is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations in matters of unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, SOIMER TELECOMUNICACIONS S.L.U declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website. SOIMER TELECOMUNICACIONS S.L.U does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. SOIMER TELECOMUNICACIONS S.L.U is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
5. Procedure in case of illegal activities
In the event that you or a third party consider that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must contact in contact with SOIMER TELECOMUNICACIONS SL identifying yourself properly, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly declaring and under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For all litigious issues that concern the SOIMER TELECOMUNICACIONS S.L website, Spanish legislation will be applicable, with the Courts and Tribunals closest to the headquarters of (Spain) being competent.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official gazettes of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without the purpose of legal validity.